Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week 1

Our first task was not so hard to accomplish. I was already familiar with creating a blog, although my experience was directed to office work.

I believe the challenge still rests on how to make the blog attractive in design and interesting in content.

There's a strong sense of reponsibility in creating a blog. If originality is not a must, maybe because they carry our signature, blogs are a space for authorship. 

As I reflect on the potential a blog can bring to my teaching practice I envison my students responding or adding to its content. Even creating their own blogs. I think they will be quite concerned about what and how they write because in a certain way the language we use is how we become known.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Malu,

    Congratulations on creating a great blog. Don't forget to post the URL on the Orange Group wili (in the blog roll).

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with what you say Malu: "The language we use is how we become known." And with your permission I am going to quote you on facebook in order to share your thought with my friends.
    Kind regards

    Dalton Mendoza
    Peru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dalton.
    I think FB is also a great utility for exchanging ideas.

    Malu

    ReplyDelete